On February 25 I came down with the flu, body aches, no energy, deep cough, runny nose that lasted until March 14 even with a Z-pack from the doctor. On March 14 I came to see Regina: which was my 1st day of Reflexology.Regina worked on me at least for at least an hour or more. When she was finished I felt better then when she had started. But the next day I felt GREAT! I was finally back to my old self.
Center For The Healing Arts
Springside Racquet & Fitness Club
Also - Naples, Florida - Kiev, Ukraine - Albufiera, Portugal
Our philosophy is simple and clear. Our therapeutic-based approach and beliefs include the following:
- We believe in Western medicine; especially for acute medical situations.
- We believe, however, that chronic conditions have often not responded well to Western medicine.
- We focus on root causes and treating those causes… Not masking the symptoms with prescription drugs. Read more Here
- We search for protocols with little or no side effects.
- We believe, that at the highest level, the healing protocols that work best for chronic conditions are an art… It takes uniquely talented practitioners to provide the relief you need.
- We will offer cutting edge medical treatment devices taking advantage of the latest medical technology from all over the world.
If you’ve already tried every traditional method for your chronic condition without success….. It might be time to try something else.
Call us today at 330 808-4315 for a consultation.
Pre-surgery…I had Sandy do Reiki on me before I had surgery on my eyes. It increased my sense of tranquility an general well being. As a result, blood pressure stayed in normal range before, during, and after my surgery with o meds. Flawless healing afterwards as well. I would recommend it to anyone that is going to have surgery!
I have had Sandy do Reiki on me and besides the relaxation, oxygenation and restorative features of the treatment my menopause symptoms improved significantly after 1st visit. I would highly recommend to anyone suffering with the “change”.
I was in an auto accident. I was rx to take 8 pain meds a day. Docs didn’t know what to do with me and essentially gave up. I was able to research on my own and discovered I was misdiagnosed and stopped taking pain-meds cold turkey. Center for the Healing Arts helped me with HBOT, and I can now walk w/o a cane and have better range of motion.
I know HBOT is the reason my son Patrick is healing as quickly as he is, and I am grateful to the Center for the Healing Arts for making this amazing therapy available outside a hospital setting. Without it, I wouldn’t feel as hopeful as I do right now.